Monday, February 25, 2008

Barack and Michelle Obama are Pompous-Ass Liberals

I hate rehashing old points, but there is something that the mainstream media hasn't brought to light. Remember Michelle Obama statements, "For the first time in my adult lifetime, I'm really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change."

While it was late in haste to clarify his wife's remarks, Barack said, "What she meant was, this is the first time that she been proud of the politics of America because she's pretty cynical about the political process, and with good reason, and she's not along." Well, it was a nice try, but it didn't sell me. I believe that in her conceited way she sees that nothing in the history in the US as a positive with a Republican or a Democrat President. She sees only that as Obama as President things would be better. Hey, I didn't pull it out in thin air. She actually said it. Quote, "Life for regular folks has gotten worse over the course of my lifetime, though Republican and Democratic administrations. It hasn't gotten much better."

Because Barack and his wife have the same meeting of the minds, they both believe that an Obama win will bring the only benefit to fix the mess of the US government. I have to admit that Barack and Michelle Obama as the most arrogant and pompous couple that I have ever encountered. I could have to put the Obamas and the Clintons in the same class.

Michelle Obama said at a Wisconsin speech, "Barack knows that at some level there is a hole in our souls . . . Over broken souls can be fixed by our voting for Barack Obama." Now, tell me Michelle Obama is a total loon.

Even Barack arrogance can be seen throughout his campaign trail by using a very clever rhetorical skill suggesting his candidacy appears more collective than individual. I hear sound bite from Obama's speeches and he can be heard to say quite a few times, "We are the change that we seek . . . We are the ones we've been waiting for.” It seems Obama is claiming himself as the “false messiah” to take us out of bondage. What a screwball.

I would think the most condemning talking point is with the thesis of Michelle Obama at Princeton University. It is very poignant to know that her thesis brings claim that she has an identity issue and how her perception on the racial divide is still strong in her heart.

A quote from her thesis, "My experiences at Princeton have made me far more aware of my 'blackness' than ever before. I have found that at Princeton, no matter how liberal and open-minded some of my white professors and classmates try to be toward me, I sometimes feel like a visitor on campus; as if I really don't belong. Regardless of the circumstances under which I interact with whites at Princeton, it often seems as if, to them, I will always be black first and a student second."

Also, let's add, " . . . further integration and/or assimilation into a white cultural and social structure that will only allow me to remain on the periphery of society; never becoming a full participant."

First, it was her decision to attend Princeton. It was a matter of choice than being force or coerce by Princeton University. If such apprehension of racism in the University was a concern, why go to such a place. We have come a long way since the 60's and racism. Racism will never go away. It will only grow tolerant. As long parents raise their children correctly, any concerns of discrimination on race should be minimized. Since I am Asian growing up in a predominately white community, I can say I have some authority on the subject. Michelle Obama using the race card to create herself as a victim to the system is laughable.

As stated earlier, I mentioned that racism will never go away, but society will be more tolerant to it. As long as the Black community and the Rap music industry portrays Blacks as victims and stereotype the minority groups, racism will be a constant reminder to the minorities of America.

If Michelle Obama has a problem with it, get over it. To play a double standard is ingenious and pathetic. I have never had a problem with it because I didn't see myself as an Asian. I see myself as a proud American. The problem with individuals whom play victim to the race card will end up as arrogant condescending jerks and the best example is to see Barack and Michelle Obama.

That is why McCain is the perfect alternative than Obama or Hillary. Not once I can recall McCain saying that he will fix our souls. McCain doesn't suggest he is the second coming of the messiah that everybody is anticipating. Instead, McCain is very proud of is country and puts country ahead of himself. His patriotism consists of deeds more transparent than speaking of flowery words in hiding the truth.

Therefore, the quote from Michelle Obama, "For the first time in my adult lifetime, I'm really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change," is exactly what it meant by taking the racist element to understand the true meaning.