Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I LOVE JOE BIDEN

I LOVE JOE BIDEN
Current mood: amused
Category: News and Politics


I love Joe Biden. From the moment when Obama announced that Biden will be his running mate, I grinned from cheek to cheek. I couldn't believe that Obama pass over Hillary Clinton, who garnered 18 million votes, for a pompous elitist like Joe Biden.

My anticipation to hear Joe Biden gaffes was satisfied on the first night when Joe introduced Obama to begin the campaign the Obama/Biden ticket. Biden said, "Let I introduce you to Barack AMERICA!" LOL. What an idiot, but that doesn't stop there. Just today, Biden opened his mouth to say the idiotic as he tried to give his version of history about FDR and the Great Depression on CBS Evening News. During the interview, I'm quite surprise that nobody corrected his multiple inaccuracies on American history.

Then later in Ohio, Biden was caught saying that "NO COAL PLANTS HERE IN AMERICA." Biden said that he supports clean coal for China, but not for the USA. Of course trying to pander to a group of antipollution supporters, Biden said, "No coal plants here in America," he said. "Build them, if they're going to build them, over there. Make them clean." Ironically, just three days ago, in Castlewood, Virginia to a crowd of United Mine Worker's of America annual fish fry, absentminded Joe said that he praised the possibilities of the usage of coal. Biden said, "You know we have enough coal in the United States of America to meet out needs domestically for the better part of the next hundred to 200 years."

I will not deny that Biden, as once told to a reporter, that he is the most educated man alive with a higher IQ than the average man. Well, I cannot dispute that because it is well beyond my pay grade. At least one thing is for certain, one may be the most intelligent man alive, but surely can say the stupidest thing.



So, I guess Pennsylvania and other coal mining states will side with the McCain/Palin ticket, since Biden seems adamant that coal is going to kill us. With Pennsylvania as one of the battleground states very important to this election, Obama gaffes about "small town America clinging to their guns and Bible," and Biden gaffes about "no coal plants in America" will cost them dearly and most possible the White House! YAY!