Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mein Furor Wants a Gestapo. Heil Obama!

Mein Furor Wants a Gestapo. Heil Obama!

I am jubilant that I am not the only person in America to compare Obama as a fascist dictator. A congressman from Georgia fears that president-elect Obama will establish a Gestapo-like security force and govern this country like Nazi Germany.

Last week, I wrote a very similar blog that supports Congressman Paul Boun (R-Ga.) concern. It may sound nuts, but recent developments demonstrate that Obama has a set of agendas that will set this country back for generations. I'm grateful that Congressman Boun read my blog! Yay!! We want to point out that there is a conflicting problem in Obama's philosophy of radical Marxism with governance of Nazism.

Before you left wingers have a conniption, my Nazi comment is rooted by a July speech by Obama in which the then-Democratic presidential candidate called for a civilian force to take some of the national security burden off the military. Now, before one spins this to hide the obvious, this is exactly what Hitler did in Nazi Germany and it's exactly what the Soviet Union did. Obama said, "We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

To those who are slow understanding, Obama is proposing to have a national security force that's answering to him, that is as strong as the U.S. Military. Please tell me that this is not Nazism.

Let's take it one step further. If Obama gets his "Storm Trooper" established, there is no reason to have guns. Why would there be gun ownership if we have a national police force?

How can Obama hold the oath of office if he doesn't respect to the Second Amendment right to bear arms? Obama did say he favors "common sense" gun laws. I would interpret it that Obama will at least limit ownership of assault weapons and concealed weapons. I base my reasoning on Obamas position as an Illinois state lawmaker. Obama supported a ban on semiautomatic weapons and tighter restrictions on firearms. For those who don't believe, look at his record.

I wrote in my last blog that we are a complacent country. We are always late in responding to a crisis. Let me forewarn to the American people that they need to remember what happened in WW2. Typically, history will repeat itself. Do you remember learning in history class about Hitler being elected in a democratic Germany? Do you remember he took a country that was in a deep recession into a superpower? I'm not saying that Obama is a Hitler, but there is the potential.

So far, I have seen how Obama used his minions to suppress the critics on the internet. I have seen the control that Obama has with the media. I have seen the propaganda spread by his supporter throughout television, radio, and the newspaper. I have seen the Liberal ideology of redistribution of wealth. I seen how Obama has the support of Republican Moderates trying to destroy the ideology of a true Conservative in Sarah Palin, even after the election was over.

This type of control is not seen directly. Obama has master this technique with precision. He is trying to keep his messiah-like qualities unscathed, while he indirectly uses his minions to do his dirty work. Similar to Hitler, Obama is a Chicago thug using oppression and repression to one day govern this country.