Monday, March 9, 2009

Democrats Wanted Bush to Fail But We Cant For Obama


From Rush Limbaugh to every single conservative pundit, I will not pander nor "suck up" to the Liberal establishment. I will not appease anybody for the sake of political correctness. I want Barack Obama to fail and to fail miserably. I will not be call racist because I do not support his view. I am also classified as a minority too and I will not be subjected to ignorance and stupidity because I don’t support a black man. That is totally hypocritical. I do support many black conservatives who can do ten times better than Barry. That is because the conservative ideology has no face that can be classified as racist.

YES! I WANT BARACK OBAMA TO FAIL MISERABLY. HE IS A MARXIST AND WILL RUIN WHAT THIS GREAT COUNTRY HAS BUILT IN LESS THAN A YEAR!

Whew! I feel much better. For some of those Liberals steaming under the collar, let me remind what you said in a poll back in 2006. Fox News took a poll back in August 8-9, 2006 and found that 51% of Democrats wanted President Bush to fail. Look at the poll itself.

Why would anybody want President Bush to fail and lose the war? Why do Liberals want America to lose? That seems to be so asinine! This is different in relation to Obama who is actually destroying this economy by spewing as a fear monger. By doing so, Obama is hoping he can institute his Liberal agenda - big government.

So, before Liberals can attack anyone who is against their messiah, look how they are hypocrites when they did the same thing with Bush, who had the right intentions for America. While Bush protected this country from future attacks of 9/11 and made America prosper for six years before losing the Majority to Democrats, Obama has so far killed the economy, divided this nation, and is willing to cripple this country into a real Great Depression.