Saturday, March 7, 2009

Liberals Take Note Whoopi Goldberg Hates Obamas Tax Plan

At RealClearPolitic.com, the approval poll for Obama is slipping. From the high 78% before Inauguration Day, the approval rating for Barry is now at 60%. I saw several independent polls showing Barry’s approval rating at 57%. Are Liberals starting to regret of their choice? Well, at least one has come publicly. On Friday, Whoopi Goldberg went into a rant Friday morning on The View, talking to her co-host, Elisabeth Hasselbeck.

GOLDBERG: You remember that movie Network? If you are just fed up, at some point, just lean out your window (laughter) and scream, "I'm mad as hell," 'cause that's what's happening to me. I'm losing my mind, because I don't understand why -- like they -- one of the things that I saw recently, they have this whole thing about taxing "the wealthy." Okay. Now, I don't mind that. I don't mind paying a little more tax 'cause I make a good living.

HASSELBECK: Sure.

GOLDBERG: But I don't want to get it coming and going. I don't want to get the federal raised and then the state raised and then the phone tax raised and then the television tax raised --

HASSELBECK: City tax raised!

GOLDBERG: -- and then the city tax. Back off me!

Do my ears deceive me? I think Whoopi Goldberg sounds like most of us in that she might want to see Obama fail. She's probably saying to herself, "Is this the change I voted for?" I’m just glad to see that the tide is shifting. Whoopi Goldberg, who is a well known bleeding Hollywood Liberal, is starting to see it, feels it, and understand it. Beside begin screwed by the government every which way, she understands that the generous federal government is spending the wealth that has not yet been created. Well, that is our government being fiscally responsible and Obama doesn’t care because he is a Marxist. Taking from Reverend Jeremiah Wright quote, “the chickens have already come home to roost.”