Friday, October 2, 2009

Obama Got Rejected

It took a while, but I truly believe that Obama has received a reality check. With the economy in turmoil, this current president went abroad to Copenhagen and made a pitch to the Olympic committee to bring the 2016 Summer Games to the United States. Ironically, the president was pitching to bring the Summer Games to his corrupted hometown of Chicago. But alas, the committee listened on deaf ears as Michelle and Barack Obama gave a lackluster speech and rejected their offer.

Michelle said to the committee, “I’m asking you to choose Chicago. I'm asking you to choose America."

Then her husband said, "If you do, if we walk this path together, then I promise you this: The city of Chicago and the United States of America will make the world proud."

I have to laugh out loud how disingenuous the first lady and the current president have become. There are riots, violence, and corruption throughout Chicago. To turn it around and make it safe for tourism is asking for a miracle. I got a bigger laugh when the president got the rejection notification from the committee as the president and first lady board Air Force One back to the United States.

I think now with unemployment at 9.8% and the American people annoyed, the president capital has been tremendously waned. Even the leaders abroad feel that this president is insignificant and arrogant.

As I have always stressed, Obama is way over his head. It tells us that one needs experience to be the leader of this free world, and not pretend to be one.