Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another Obama Broken Promise

I am getting so annoyed by this president that I would be glad to see his sorry ass booted out of office. Blatant broken promise seems to be the norm for this president. Yesterday, Obama signed the Universal Healthcare bill into law and there is one thing I need to ask. Whatever happened to transparency and the 5 days for the American public to review any bill before the president signed it?


I found the exact quote from Obama during his campaign speech laying out his goals for transparency. Obama said, "When there's a bill that ends up on my desk as president, you the public will have five days to look online and find out what's in it before I sign it, so that you know what your government's doing."


I was assuming that Obama would put the copy of the bill on the White House website, but I was duped. Obama last week signed several bills into law just days after Congress passed it, and I haven’t seen anything of the sort on the White House
website.


I remember White House Press Secretary Gibbs saying that the clock will start ticking when the link is posted when the final version is available. Well, I’m still waiting.


But alas, as with other promises like the stimulus bill will not increase unemployment, Obama is full of crap. Haven’t you had enough with his hijinks? He is making a fool of everybody. Why are we giving him a pass? If that was a Republican, I can assure you that the media and the Left would blow a conniption. It is like when Pelosi used religion while giving her last minute begging before the vote for Universal Healthcare. She made reference to praying to St. Joseph during her interview with reporters. Okay, there may be a technicality issue because I wasn’t too sure if she was referring to St. Joseph the saint or the baby aspirin.


But I digress. HAHA.