Saturday, April 3, 2010

Obama and Hitler Similarities Are Uncanny

You need to humor me while I write this satire for my Liberal friends. Now that the Obama presidency is now into the second year, can we tell the idiot Liberals to stop calling Bush a Hitler-like craze lunatic? I can never understand the comparison between Bush and Hitler. But now the shoe is on the other foot how does it feel that your current president is being used as a comparison? It seems so unfair to Bush supporters for generalizing a blatant lie because you currently have one sitting in the Oval Office. Hey, don’t blame me. You can see it throughout the internet. It seems who we have right now leading this country is a better representation to that generalization.
Shall we compare similarities?

I found this on the internet and I hope we can end the similarities between Bush and Hitler because there was never anything similar between the two men. But with Obama, it’s a whole new ball game!

Click the link and you be very surprise!

Obama vs Hitler Similarities Are Uncanny. The List; Anything else?