Saturday, December 24, 2011

Barack Obama Admits to Be Lazy and a Softie


Barbara Walters gave a very good interview with Barack and Michelle Obama. A very revealing look of a president that is lazy at times, likes to lie, and not man enough to be president. Like it or not, President Obama exposed himself. To the American people, he is not worthy to be in the White House.

ABC News' Barbara Walters exclusive pre-Christmas interview with President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama
What's the trait you most deplore in yourself, and the trait you most deplore in others?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Laziness. Nothing frustrates me more than when people aren't doing their jobs. The thing actually that I most dislike is cruelty. I can't stand cruel people. And if I see people doing something mean to somebody else, just to make themselves feel important it really gets me mad. But, with myself, since I tend not to be a mean person, you know, if I get lazy, then I get mad at myself.

On what occasion do you lie?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Right, the things where truth would hurt other people. Not too many big things. I said during the campaign that I'll always tell you what I think, and I will, always tell you where I stand. I'm not perfect, but you'll know what I believe.

What's the biggest misconception about you?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Me being detached, or Spock-like, or very analytical. People who know me know that I am a softie. I mean, stuff can choke me up very easily. The challenge for me is that in this job I think a lot of times the press or how you come off on TV people want you to be very demonstrative in your emotions. And if you're not sort of showing it in a very theatrical way, then somehow it doesn't translate over the screen.